Our next meeting for the Louth Wildlife Watch Group will be on Sunday 24 October at 2 pm at the Louth Navigation Warehouse (Riverhead road LN110DA).
We will -
- Look for examples of change in the canal since our visit in the summer
- Take a guided walk along the banks of the canal looking for wildlife and signs of its industrial past
- Design a poster to advertise the canal, water safety or litter etc
- Make a food web mobile
- Compare different types of duck food
- Enjoy nature related art and craft activities