Our next meeting for the Louth Wildlife Watch Group will be on Sunday 24 October at 2 pm at the Louth Navigation Warehouse (Riverhead road LN110DA).
We are excited about this meeting as we will be teaming up with members of the Louth Navigation Trust to discover more about the fascinating history of Louth's canal and its amazing wildlife!
We will -
- Look for examples of change in the canal since our visit in the summer
- Take a guided walk along the banks of the canal looking for wildlife and signs of its industrial past
- Design a poster to advertise the canal, water safety or litter etc
- Make a food web mobile
- Compare different types of duck food
- Enjoy nature related art and craft activities
We hope you will be able to join us!
Please book by email to email@example.com